the oficial website of the city


At OM International we help you to secure a visitors/ tourist visa to the United States of America for the period of 10 years, multiple entry. Below is the explanation and details of what the requirements are and what the visa entitles you.


The Tourist Visitors Visa allows foreigners to come to the United States temporarily as a tourist, to visit with family and friends or for medical treatment. Foreigners may travel throughout the United States during the validity of their visa, engaging in sight-seeing, attending sports and music events, visiting museums and historical monuments, dining at restaurants, and experiencing US culture and people.

The Tourist Visitors Visa also allows people to come to the US for medical treatment, and applicants must provide evidence that they are coming to the US for that purpose. Such evidence may include a letter from a medical institution or documents showing the applicant’s medical history and current condition.



A Tourist Visitors Visa must be obtained abroad, and applicants must show that the purpose of their trip is for pleasure, tourism, or medical treatment. Basic requirements include that their stay be temporary, and applicants will return to their home country at the end of their stay. In addition, applicants must maintain their residence abroad and show proof of binding ties to their home country. Applicants may be required to show sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay. Finally, applicants may also be required to meet certain health and character requirements.


A Tourist Visitors Visa allows persons to remain in the US for a maximum of 6 months, but some applicants may be granted a stay of one year. Extensions may be granted as well for no more than six months. In addition, applicants can engage in short-term study during their stay, which is no more than 18 hours per week. Applicants may not engage in employment or long-term study; however, in certain circumstances, applicants may change their status while in the United States to obtain another type of non-immigrant visa.